Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Project: Sorbetto

I cut out my Colette Patterns Sorbetto top last night.  I used a white and blue cotton I've had in my stash a while so it felt a little guilty to cut it up after hanging onto it for so long! I still need to get some buttons and bias tape in a contrasting color, maybe yellow or red.  I also improvised some sleeves, I used a mixture of the pattern provided by Mena of Sew Weekly and the cap sleeves from a New Look pattern I had.

I haven't used a Colette Pattern yet so I'm excited! I ordered the Parfait dress a while back and just recently tried to order Eclair from Fabric.com, but it was sold out. :( I'm hoping the fit is better than what I'm used to from the mainstream pattern companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment