- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup nuts (I used unsalted almonds)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pulse the nuts in food processor a few times.
- Add leaves and garlic and pulse together.
- While the food processor is blending, stream in the olive oil.
- Add seasoning to taste.
I then turned mine into a pasta dish by making some cheese tortellini and sauteing a diced onion, diced tomato, and sliced zucchini in olive oil and then mixing well. Top with Romano cheese and EAT! Yummmm :)